Coalition Members & Partners
The Nebraska MEDS Coalition is comprised of partners that promote the safe disposal of leftover medication to prevent a potential drug overdose, medications contaminating our water supply, and accidental poisonings. Collaboratively, the Coalition shares that every day is take-back day in Nebraska at a pharmacy near you across the state.
- AARP Nebraska
- Coalition Rx
- Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department
- Lincoln Police Department
- Lincoln Public School Nurses
- Nebraska Attorney General - Dose of Reality
- Nebraska Department of Environmental Quality
- Nebraska Department of Health & Human Services
- Nebraska Hospital Association
- Nebraska Medical Association
- Nebraska Pharmacists Association
- Nebraska Recycling Council
- Nebraska Regional Poison Center
- Nebraska State Patrol
- U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration
Are you interested in becoming a partner?
Organizations that are interested in becoming a partner or a coalition member can email email@example.com for more information.